This website is the property of Distrupol Limited, Chertsey, England. By using this site you agree to follow and be bound by the policies described below.
Please note that Distrupol reserves the right to change these policies by posting revised versions of the provisions below at any time. Distrupol reserves all copyrights and other proprietary rights in materials (including without limitation software, text and trademarks) created by its personnel. Other material posted on the web site may also be protected by copyright law. By uploading a file to the web site, you agree that others may reproduce and distribute all information, software and other materials in the file, and you retain full legal responsibility for all files that you upload.
You are responsible for your communications via this web site. In accessing and using this web site, you may not, under any circumstances, do any of the following:
(a) publish, post, distribute or disseminate injurious, defamatory, infringing, obscene or other unlawful materials or information;
(b) use the web site to threaten, harass, or otherwise violate the legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
(c) intercept or attempt to intercept email;
(d) upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
(e) upload files that contain a virus or corrupted data;
(f) delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in a file that you upload;
(g) falsify the source or origin of software or other material contained in a file that you upload;
(h) download a file that you know (or reasonably should know) cannot be legally distributed via the web site; or
(i) act (or fail to act) in your use of the web site in a manner that is contrary to these User Rules or to applicable law or regulation.
Files that you upload, and your activity in conferences, chats and other forums are subject to review, modification and deletion without notice by Distrupol or its designees. Distrupol reserves the right in its sole discretion to change its policies concerning this web site at any time, and to withdraw, suspend or discontinue any feature of this web site at any time. You are responsible for adhering to any limitations posted concerning files uploaded to this web site (e.g., regarding reproduction and dissemination). You agree to indemnify and hold Distrupol harmless from any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorneys' fees) and damages arising out of claims based on your use of this web site, including without limitation any claim of personal injury or injury to property, libel, defamation, violation of privacy or publicity rights, loss of service by other users, and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. Distrupol will notify you promptly of any claim for which it seeks indemnification hereunder.
Advertisements and statements contained therein are the sole responsibility of the persons or entities that post the advertisement, and Distrupol does not make any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness or reliability of such advertisements. Distrupol has no liability whatsoever for any third party claims arising in connection with such advertisements or any products or services mentioned therein.
To promote reliable communications via the web site, Distrupol reserves the right to open, re-format and re-transmit to the intended recipient any email message from you to any advertiser or other use.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES WITHIN IT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." DISTRUPOL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE USABILITY, CONDITION, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AND OTHER MATERIALS PREPARED OR PUBLISHED BY DISTRUPOL OR ANY THIRD PARTY HEREIN. DISTRUPOL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY. DISTRUPOL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, AND ACCURACY. STATEMENTS MADE IN FORUMS, CONFERENCES AND CHATS REFLECT ONLY THE VIEWS OF THEIR AUTHORS, AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF DISTRUPOL. ADVICE RECEIVED IN ANY FORUM WITHIN THIS WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED ON FOR IMPORTANT DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION. YOU AGREE THAT DISTRUPOL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WITHIN IT, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIMS WITH RESPECT THERETO, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACTUAL, TORT OR OTHER GROUNDS, EVEN IF DISTRUPOL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO BE EXCLUDED OR MODIFIED, SO NOT ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY APPLY TO YOU.
Effective Date April 1, 2021 Introduction Distrupol is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and suppliers in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Distrupol supports the fundamental rights to privacy and data protection as well as compliance with national and international privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal Information You Provide to Us Distrupol collects your personal information that you provide to us to create an account, when you call us, use online account tools, report service issues, complete surveys, enter contests and promotions, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include your name and contact information such as billing address, email address and phone numbers. We may also collect information about your account and your use of our services, which may include your account number, billing and payment history.
We may collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. This information typically includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the identity of your internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system and browser, the date and time of your visit, the page that linked you to
Distrupol, and the pages you visit. We also may obtain data and information about you from third-parties, e.g. credit information from credit reporting agencies.
How We May Use Your Personal Information
We comply with our legal obligations in the following ways:
- Keep personal data up to date;
- store and destroy it properly;
- protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure; and
- ensure that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
Processing may be necessary for the legitimate interests of Distrupol or a third-party, except where such interests are in conflict with your interests, rights or freedoms. Processing may be necessary for the entering or performance of a contract with you. For certain additional purposes, your personal information will only be used with your explicit consent.
In particular, your personal information may be used:
• To provide you with effective and efficient customer service;
• to provide products, information and services you request;
• process orders you place on our websites;
• for analytical purposes;
• to improve the content, functionality, performance and usability of our website;
• to provide technical support and troubleshooting;
• in connection with our legal rights and obligations; and
• for certain additional purposes only with your explicit consent.
We respect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose your personal information. Where appropriate you are asked to indicate your choices at the time we collect your personal information. If you receive email or marketing communications, you may "opt-out" of that service at any time by using the unsubscribe feature included in the e-mails.
How We May Share Your Personal Information
If permitted by applicable law, we may share your information:
• Within Distrupol and its affiliates for the purposes set forth in this online Privacy Notice.
• With our Third-Party Service Providers that perform services on our behalf. Our third-party service providers are required to use adequate privacy protections and may use the information only for the purpose of providing services to Distrupol. Distrupol does not sell, rent, and trade your personal information. Distrupol may transfer your personal information outside the country or geographic region in which you are located. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place.
• Business Transactions and Transfers Distrupol may buy, sell, form, or otherwise reorganize one or more of its businesses or sell stock or assets, for example, as the result of a sale, merger, reorganization or liquidation. A transaction of this type may involve the disclosure of your information to prospective purchasers or partners. In this case, we will ensure appropriate safeguards and strict confidentiality provisions are in place.
We will not use your personal information to send product or promotional advertising unless you have agreed to receive those.
Distrupol’s websites may contain links to other sites operated by third-parties. Distrupol is not responsible for the actions and privacy policies of third-party websites.
Cookies and Other Storage Technologies
This website may use Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, AddThis and Turn remarketing services and possibly other services to advertise on third-party websites to previous visitors to our websites. Any data collected by us will be used in accordance with our online Privacy Notice. You will be asked for your consent if required and, if you want to, you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Use of Special Features or Areas of Our Websites
Some of our websites include special features, such as surveys, licensed content, online store, or password protected areas. Specific privacy statements may appear on such Distrupol websites, including but not limited to our investor and career sites. On such websites you may be asked to agree to special terms governing your use of the special feature or password-protected area.
We may offer chat rooms, blogs, message boards, bulletin boards or similar public forums where you and other users of our website can communicate. Unless otherwise required by applicable law or regulation, the protections described in the online Privacy Notice do not apply to information (including personal information) that you post and/or volunteer in these public forums. Any information you share in a public forum is public information and may be seen or collected by anyone, including third-parties that do not adhere to our online Privacy Notice. Distrupol is not responsible for the events arising from the distribution of any information you choose to publicly post or share through our websites.
We do not knowingly collect information from children to sell or promote our products or services. Visitors must have an age of at least 18 years to submit registration or survey information. If you believe a person below the age of eighteen has sent personal contact information to Distrupol, please contact us immediately at the address listed below and we will use reasonable efforts to promptly remove that information from our databases.
Distrupol follows industry-standard practices to secure the information we collect to prevent the unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of information. These security practices include technical, administrative, and physical safeguards. Distrupol applies appropriate measures to protect the personal information in Distrupol’s possession from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Distrupol takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personal information.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
• SSL Protection Some password-protected areas of our websites require a secure connection with your computer. We use an encryption technology called Secure Socket Layers (SSL). A secure connection is maintained until you leave the secure area of the site. Distrupol cannot guarantee the safety of transmitting personal information over the Internet.
• Password Protection You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords. We have the right to assume that anyone accessing one of our websites using a password assigned to you has the right to do so. You will be solely responsible for the activities of anyone accessing our websites using a password assigned to you. You must promptly change your passwords if you see a risk of your password being compromised.
Your personal information may be retained by Distrupol for the legally required timeframe. Afterwards we will securely destroy your personal data according to our internal policies and procedures.
Your rights in relation to your personal information include the ability to:
• Access your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is designed to address;
• correct your personal information if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• have your personal information deleted;
• restrict or object to the processing of your personal information, in particular when the organisation is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing;
• transfer your data in a portable format, in particular when the processing is based on your consent or is carried out by automated means;
• complain to a supervisor authority;
• withdraw your previously provided consent to the use of your personal information; and
• request restriction is placed on further processing where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
If you have created an account or a personal profile on one of our websites, you should be able to access and update some or all of your personal information. If you wish to access, update or correct other personal information, please contact us. We may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will update information as requested, if we have no reason to limit or deny your request as permitted or required by law, or if we are unable to verify your identity.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please contact Distrupol in the following ways:
• E-mail Distrupol’s Privacy Program at email@example.com;
• or send postal mail to:
The GDPR also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or EEA) state where you work, live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits Distrupol customers who are California residents to annually request and obtain information about the personal information (if any) Distrupol may have disclosed to third-parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year, at no charge. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that were shared and the names and addresses of all third-parties with which Distrupol shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing through the contact information above.
Changes to This Online Privacy Notice
Distrupol reserves the right to modify this online Privacy Notice as required by posting a revised version on our websites. These changes will be effective as of the posting date.
DISTRUPOL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME BY POSTING CHANGES ON-LINE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REVIEWING REGULARLY ALL INFORMATION POSTED ONLINE CONCERNING USAGE POLICIES IN ORDER TO OBTAIN TIMELY NOTICE OF SUCH CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE AFTER CHANGES ARE POSTED CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AS MODIFIED BY THE POSTED CHANGES.
© 2021 Distrupol. All rights reserved.